Sounds frightening? Let me rephrase this a little:
🔥Vulcan provides everything you need to build web applications quickly.
- an easy way to create the backend of your application, with GraphQL
- an easy way to create the frontend of your application, with React
- an easy way to store data, with MongoDB
- an easy way to connect backend and frontend, with premade hooks for fetching or updating data
- a Next.js turnkey boilerplate, as well as a Remix "stack" and an Express starter
- other nice stuffs such as a pre-made form component and various helpers
Can I use Vulcan with...
"Meta-framework" means that Vulcan is usable with any framework that is compatible with either Express (for the backend) and/or React (for the frontend):
- Create React App
We recommend to start with Next.js, and we even provide a boilerplate for you: Vulcan Next.
It includes a live tutorial. If you don't know Vulcan yet, follow this tutorial to learn by doing.
Then, come back to this documentation to learn more about the concepts behind Vulcan.